Friday, March 25, 2011

Loved and Lost: Part 3

     It was interesting to go into work today and talk about what happened with my co workers. A lot of them have had family members pass, and they've often had dreams here and there of their loved ones. I was never really aware that a lot of people read my blog, but it makes me happy to know that people do.
      Today has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I'm not the type of person to cry and blub at work, I HATE attention being drawn to me, but I just couldn't help myself today. A lot of things were working themselves through my mind: Right and wrong, love and hate, pain, joy, emotions. I couldn't keep them all under control and the tears would start flowing.
     If there's one thing I can say about all this, it is Thank You, to my mom. My mom is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. She's strong, determined and ALWAYS there for me, no matter what. I can't wait to get on the phone and talk to her, to tell her the stories of my day, to ask her opinion on anything. This subject about my dad, I know, is extremely difficult for her to talk about, even though she doesn't show it or act like it. But, when I needed to talk about it, she was all ears. I love her so much and I cannot imagine my life without my mom. She is the stronghold of my family and no matter how lazy I am, how many times I mess up, or if I make her mad, there is nothing that could change her unwavering love for me, and for that I am forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment