Sunday, March 13, 2011

Really?

     Today I was cut off by a bunch of losers in a shitty mazda. They were at a stop sign, and decided to pull out infront of me as I was getting ready to pass them. I did not have a stop sign. Needless to say, I came within inches of hitting the side of their car, all the guys staring at ME incredulously. I was mad, but as Courtnee will tell you, that shit happens to me all the time, so I blew it off. ( I tend to get over certain things pretty quickly.) We wound up next to each other at a red light, both our windows down. All of a sudden, homeboy in the backseat of the mazda is yelling loudly about how ugly the wheels (rims) on my car are, and something about my HIDs (Whitish/blue headlights.) Now mind you, picture this, he is sitting in the backseat of a busted vehicle, telling ME how crappy MY upgrades on MY car are.

a.) Where the hell is YOUR car?
b.) I'm pretty sure YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS almost caused the accident.
c.) I work hard for what I have. That car and EVERYTHING in it and on it I bought.

     Basically, I'm proud and extremely lucky to have the car that I have, and the few luxury items that I was able to purchase for it. Obviously, I can't have everything done to my car that I want. So that whole incident had me thinking: Is that really what people are like? They're so insecure in what they don't have that they trash you for what you do have? I guess that can be applied in many situations, but what does that say about that person? I kind of strayed from my story, but my thoughts take so many turns it takes a while for me to get back to my original point.
     I'm thinking another post is coming very soon, as it's nice to write these things down instead of shove them into the corners of my crowded mind.

2 comments:

  1. I swear, there's just something about you that causes people to be complete and utter assholes. Why don't you fix that about yourself? Gosh! You know I'm kidding :P but seriously, they were COMPLETELY out of line. They don't know you and that you're a wonderful, sweet person, hard worker, and earned everything you have. Soooo, they don't matter! Good news is that you'll probably never see them again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 you! And ALL that is true! lol

    ReplyDelete