Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Random?

     I'm sitting here watching a comedian on comedy central. Some insane dude wearing a weird hat, he might be on something, who knows? He's talking about how women are fast at texting, and how he doesn't know how to text, so when he doesn't answer her right away, she flips shit. It makes me laugh because it's true... Guys don't like to text, girls do, we're better at it in general because we care about it, guys could care less. I'm not creepy psycho about not getting answered back, whatever, you got shit going on, so do I. I know this is a weird post but hey, I'm a random thinker.
    I should be cleaning my room, and doing laundry. And a lot of other things I'm not doing because I'm horribly lazy. All three of our dogs are in my room, as well as my brother. Staring at me. Awkward.
     Last night there were several NCIS episodes on ( I <3 NCIS ) and right after that Raw: WWE came on. Snookie was the guest, it was hysterical. I have to say though, the best part of WWE last night was the video of The Rock in the beginning.... I'm sorry, he's UNBELIEVABLY sexy. Period... I have to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment